The NT Social Change Summit is about bringing together young, passionate change-makers to generate and advance ideas and projects that will contribute to social change in the NT.
The Summit will run over one weekend and will aim to engage participants with knowledge and skills to pursue their own social change projects.
The Summit will include:
- Return flights from the NT to Melbourne (through our partners at Jetstar!);
- An intensive mix of workshops to create, refine and plan your existing or new idea tackling youth homelessness;
- A range of exciting speakers, to inspire you on your journey;
- Lots of social activities, ensuring everyone leaves with a new network of like-minded buds;
- An on-going mentorship program to keep you supported and on track in implementing your idea when you return home.
- Accommodation for the weekend.
- Food supplied throughout the weekend Summit.